Featured Links | More Links
en Espa├▒ol >
Center for the Study of Autism
The Center provides information about autism to parents and professionals, and conducts research on the efficacy of various therapeutic interventions. The website covers many topics of interest to parents, educators, and care providers.
The Epilepsy Foundation (EFA)
This national organization works for children and adults affected by seizures through research, education, advocacy and service. Their website provides support and information including scholarship opportunities, email newsletters, local chapter information, and answers written especially for parents and for teens. The EFA maintains interactive sites especially for younger audiences:
Learning Disabilities/ Dyslexia
Learning Disabilities Association of America (LDA)
The LDA provides advocacy, education, research, conferences, and service. The LDA of California provides the same services specific to California needs.
National Center for Learning Disabilities
Information, online resource locator, referral, and advocacy. Also available toll-free: 1-888-575-7510.
The International Dyslexia Association (IDA)
The IDA is an international, non-profit organization dedicated to the study and treatment of the learning disability, dyslexia. The website offers fact sheets, events, a discussion bulletin board, and more. The San Diego Branch provides meetings, outreach, information and referral, and a lending library.
Tourette Spectrum Disorder Association's (TSDA)
The Tourette Spectrum Disorder Association is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing up-to-date, accurate information about Tourette syndrome. They provide advocacy, support groups, conferences, education, training, and more.
Tourette Syndrome "Plus"
On this site, you will find extensive information on Tourette Syndrome, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, Attention Deficit Disorder, "Rage Attacks," Mood Disorders, and other conditions that can lead to behavioral, academic, and job-related difficulties.
General Neurological Disorders Information
[back to top]
More Links (by subject)
- ADD Resources
- CHADD - Children And Adults With Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- National Attention Deficit Disorder Association
- Autism Research Institute
- Growing Minds Autism Programs
- The Son-Rise Program...The Autism Treatment Center Of America
- Brain Injury
Brain Injury Association Inc.
- Brain Trauma Foundation
- Brain Tumor
American Brain Tumor Association (ABTA)
[ back to top ]
- Cerebral Palsy
- United Cerebral Palsy
- American Epilepsy Society
- The Epilepsy Foundation
- American Council for Headache Education (ACHE)
- National Headache Foundation
- World Headache Alliance
- Huntington's Disease
- Caring For People with Huntington's Disease
- Huntington's Disease Society of America
[ back to top ]
- Lyme Disease
- American Lyme Disease Foundation
- Lyme Disease: A Patients Guide
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Multiple Sclerosis Association of America (MSAA)
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Neurofibromatosis, Inc.
- National Neurofibromatosis Foundation
[ back to top ]
- Pain Management
- American Chronic Pain Association, Inc. (ACPA)
- Spine Health
- General Neurological Resources
American Academy of Pediatrics
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Resource Center
Dana Alliance (Charles A. Dana Fund)
- Easter Seals
- Family Caregiver Alliance
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
The National Rehabilitation Information Center (NARIC)
- General Resources
- Safe Medication
- Clinical Trials